Looking to learn Adobe RoboHelp or other Adobe Software? I've got you covered. Find out more and start learning: Training Options
IE11 patch for RoboHelp 9
If you are using RoboHelp 9 and your customers have trouble with Internet Explorer 11, you were out of luck. Fortunately, I was able to create a fix to allow RoboHelp 9 output to work correctly on Internet Explorer 11.
|Download the RoboHelp 9 patch|
- Download the zip archive and unzip it.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the installation directory of RoboHelp. Normally this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 9.
- Go to the folder RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_stock
- Copy the contents of the folder fixed from the unzipped file into the folder template_stock.
- Click Yes to all to overwrite the existing files and folders.
Your RoboHelp installation is fixed. Generate your help to make it compatible with Internet Explorer 11.
If you ever want to go back, place the contents from the folder original into template_stock to get the original RH9 seed files back.