Looking to learn Adobe RoboHelp or other Adobe Software? I've got you covered. Find out more and start learning: Training Options
Adobe RoboHelp 2015: Embedding Multimedia from Camtasia Studio
Integration between RoboHelp and Adobe Captivate has always worked well. Kevin taught you this integration some time ago. Using multimedia from other applications such as Camtasia used to be much harder. A recent patch for RoboHelp 2015 makes using media from Camtasia and other applications easy.
To be able to follow these steps, ensure you have the latest RoboHelp 2015 patch installed. You can check this by clicking the help icon in the right top of RoboHelp and choosing Updates.
- Use Camtasia to create an MP4 file.
- Open your RoboHelp project.
- Open the topic where you want to include the MP4 file.
- On the Insert tab, Media group, click Multimedia.
- Click the yellow folder to the right of Source and open the MP4 file you created with Camtasia.
- Click the OK button.
- Save and generate your project.
The multimedia is embedded in the output.