Looking to learn Adobe RoboHelp or other Adobe Software? I've got you covered. Find out more and start learning: Training Options
IE 10/11 patch for RoboHelp 8
If you are using RoboHelp 8 and your customers have trouble with Internet Explorer 10 or 11, you were out of luck. Fortunately, I was able to backport my RoboHelp 9 fix to allow RoboHelp 8 output to work correctly on Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
|Download the RoboHelp 8 patch|
- Download the zip archive and unzip it.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the installation directory of RoboHelp. Normally this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 8.
- Go to the folder RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext
- Make a backup of this folder. You need this backup if you need to revert to the original files.
- Copy the contents of the zip file into the folder.
- Click Yes to all to overwrite the existing files and folders.
Your RoboHelp installation is fixed. Generate your help to make it compatible with Internet Explorer 10 and 11.