Looking to learn Adobe RoboHelp or other Adobe Software? I've got you covered. Find out more and start learning: Training Options
Adobe RoboHelp: Custom Word Title Page
The default title page created by RoboHelp has the document title and nothing more. However, there is a neat trick that gives you full control over what appears on the page. And best of all: you maintain it all from RoboHelp!
Create a Topic to Serve as Title Page
The first step is to create a topic that will serve as the title page. You can go all out with text, images, tables, etcetera. For this example, I have created the following topic:
Using a Topic as Title Page
- Open your Printed Documentation Single Source Layout.
- Click Next twice to get to the Section Layout page in the SSL properties.
- Select <Default Title Page> and click Remove (the green arrow pointing left; it's located between the Topics andSection Layout lists).
- On the left side, select the topic to use for the title page and click Add (the arrow pointing right).
- If needed, move the topic to the top of the Section Layout. (In the image below, my custom Title Page is shown as the first item in the Section Layout column.)
- Click Save and Generate. Your custom Title Page will be the first page in the resulting Word document.