Looking to learn Adobe RoboHelp or other Adobe Software? I've got you covered. Find out more and start learning: Training Options
Reverse Engineer RoboHelp Project from RoboHelp 10/11 WebHelp (incl. Pro) Output
This product has been moved to HelpEssentials: http://www.helpessentials.com/downloads/robohelp-recovery-scripts/
Already purchased this script? Log in to your account to download it again.
The WebHelp Recovery script makes recovering a project from your output as simple as a few mouse clicks. Recovering projects with over a thousand topics will take no more time than getting a cup of coffee! And that for the worth of just two hours' work!
What is recovered?
- All topics, images, scripts, baggage files and style sheets.
- Browse sequences.
- Context sensitivity mapping.
- Mini TOC placeholder;
- Modifications to your language file.
- The glossary.
- The index.
- The TOC, including placeholder for merged projects.
- See Also keywords.
- Search Synonyms.
- The WebHelp recovery script can recover project from WebHelp and WebHelp Pro output generated by RoboHelp 7.
Looking for a recovery script for another output? See the page Recovery scripts for all available scripts.
- To be able to use the script you must have RoboHelp 8 or later.
Have your projects recovered for you
Do you want a recovered project but you don't want to hassle with scripts? Fortunately I also offer a recovery service. With this service I will recover your project and manually check the quality of the recovered project. See the page RoboHelp Project Recovery for more information.